Ok, I’m back with another installment of my extensive review of the Text Your Ex Back Michael Fiore program. In my last post titled, “Text Your Ex Back First Impressions“, I laid out the table of contents and gave you a couple initial thoughts on the program.
Today, we’re going to take a look at the introduction section.
Sounds boring, right? Maybe. But I don’t want this Text Your Ex Back review to be just another broad overview that tells you nothing about what’s really inside the program.
Text Your Ex Back – Michael Fiore Introduction
Before you invest in any type of online or downloadable program, I think it’s important to know who’s behind it.
After all, would you rather invest in a program by someone who slops something together just to try and make a few bucks or would you rather invest in a program by someone who has credentials, who has a strong following, who has appeared on tv and in the media, and who truly wants to help you?
The latter is Michael Fiore.
In the introduction section of the PDF guide, you’ll hear from Michael Fiore, the man behind the program. I won’t go into a lot of detail here, but I do think it’s important to let you know a little bit about Michael.
Here are the things I find the most interesting and the most relevant to Text Your Ex Back:
What You Should Know About Michael Fiore, Relationship Coach And Author Of Text Your Ex Back
- Michael Fiore is a relationship and dating coach based in the Seattle, Washington area.
- His main focus (and what sets him apart from other top relationship experts) is text messaging and teaching people how to use the “push button” nature of cell phones and other technology to improve their relationships.
- He is the author of several different best-selling texting guides including Text Your Ex Back, Text The Romance Back, and Text Your Wife Into Bed. In early 2012, he also released The Secret Survey which is an awesome program that takes women inside the minds of men and reveals what every guy hopes you know but will never tell you. It’s really eye-opening stuff.
- Michael Fiore and his products have been featured in mainstream media outlets like Rachael Ray, Fox, and CBS Radio. He’s even been approached by Eastern European Clerics which is oddly cool.
- Michael genuinely cares about helping people. He encourages you to check him out on Facebook and ask any questions you may have.
Is The Text Your Ex Back Michael Fiore Program Right For You?
In the last part of the introduction Mike discusses who the program is for and who it’s not for. This section is brief and to the point (and kind of in your face). But I like that because Michael makes it very clear that his program isn’t for everyone.
He also makes it clear that Text Your Ex Back is not a magic bullet. There’s no single text message that will instantly solve all of your relationship problems and make your ex want you back.
Michael can’t guarantee you will get your ex back, nor can anyone else. Any program that GUARANTEES you can get your ex back should be avoided at all costs.
In Michael’s own words…
“This course is for you if you legitimately miss and appreciate your ex, feel like you’ve got a real connection, and feel like the reasons you broke up are things you can resolve, accept, or move past.”
Based on Michael’s teachings and my own experience, here are some people who probably won’t benefit from the program. You should not waste your time on the Text Your Ex Back PDF ebook if…
- You are seeking revenge on your ex or hope to make him or her feel miserable.
- You are emotionally or physically abusive.
- You have been emotionally or physically abused by your ex (if this is the case you shouldn’t want them back in the first place).
- You’re a liar who wants to manipulate your ex by avoiding the truth and only telling them what you think they want to hear.
- You’re a serial cheater who can’t be open about wanting to be with multiple people.
- You’re an asshole.
- You only want your ex back to give yourself an ego trip.
- You intend to use the “text judo” and other powerful techniques contained in the Michael Fiore Text Your Ex Back program for evil.
- You want a GUARANTEE that you will get your ex back.
- You aren’t willing to do the work that will be required to get your ex back.
- You lack patience and are looking for a “magic bullet” solution to your breakup.
Since you’re here reading this, you probably don’t fall into any of the categories above. But it’s still something that needed said because I don’t want you to have any misconceptions about Text Your Ex Back.
If you truly care about your ex and have a deep desire to repair your relationship, then the Text Your Ex Back Michael Fiore program can go a long way toward helping you get there. In my next post, I’ll look at some of the reasons why texting is such an awesome choice when it comes to getting your ex back and creating more love, romance, and intimacy in your relationships.
See you in the next post,
I want to be available to help you get the most out of Michael Fiore’s Text Your Ex Back program, so please don’t be shy about sending in your questions or leaving a comment below. You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +.