A few days ago I gave you a look inside the introduction section of the Text Your Ex Back Michael Fiore program. I took a look at who Michael Fiore is and how his texting expertise can help you in your own relationships. I also discussed ways to tell if the program is right for you.
Today, I’d like to continue with my Text Your Ex Back review and dive into what Michael Fiore refers to as “the magic of texting”.
Why Text Your Ex? Isn’t Texting Supposed To Be Bad After A Breakup?
“I’ve already tried everything else. Why will texting make any difference in helping me get my ex back?”
If you find yourself asking the above question (or any variation thereof), then the next section of Michael Fiore’s program will be a big help.
In “The Magic Of Texting” section of the Text Your Ex Back program, Michael discusses the reasons why text messages can be such a powerful tool to help you get your ex back.
I think this section is important because it dispels a lot of the myths about texting currently being passed through many relationship circles. If you’ve spent any length of time reading advice about how to get your ex back, then you’ve probably realized most relationship experts advise against texting after a breakup.
They have their reasons. And some of those reasons are good.
In order for texting your ex to be a good fit, a few conditions need to exist. For example…
- You should only try to text your ex after you’ve given the relationship time to cool down. Following a no contact rule for about a month before texting is still a good rule of thumb.
- Text messages should be reserved for creating a positive experience between you and your ex. Never use text messages to fight or argue about the relationship.
- Your text messages should always have a purpose and a goal in mind. Never text your ex after a breakup “just because”. These texts tend to turn into what Michael Fiore refers to as “nothing texts”, and they do nothing to enhance your relationship or improve your chances of getting your ex back.
- Text messages should be sent with the mindset that your old relationship is dead. This is one of Michael Fiore’s core concepts. Text messages shouldn’t be used to repair your old relationship. They should be used to create a new, more positive relationship with your ex.
Texting itself isn’t bad. The problem is most people don’t know the right way to text an ex. And when you don’t say the right things in the right way at the right time, you risk making the relationship worse. This is why most experts argue against it.
But Michael Fiore sees it different. According to Michael, texting is “the secret path to your ex’s subconscious mind”. And the Text Your Ex Back PDF is the guide that helps you tap into your ex’s subconscious mind one text message at a time.
The Top Reasons Texting Works To Help You Get Your Ex Back
In Text Your Ex Back, Michael does a great job of revealing many of the reasons why texting is so effective at helping you get your ex back. But I actually think this section of the program falls a bit short. In my mind there are even more reasons to focus on texting when you want your ex back that Mike Fiore doesn’t discuss.
After reading through the Text Your Ex Back ebook and brainstorming some ideas on my own, here are some of my top reasons texting is an absolutely awesome tool for getting your ex back…and why you shouldn’t write it off as being some sort of “gimmick”.
- Texting gives you almost unlimited access to your ex. People are addicted to their cell phones and have them within arm’s reach nearly every minute of every day. This gives you an incredible opportunity to reconnect.
- Text messaging is personal and private.
- Text messaging is direct one on one communication. This helps create a sense of intimacy you can’t get through other forms of communication.
- When done in the right way (like how texting is taught in Michael Fiore’s Text Your Ex Back system), text messages are simple and subtle. They can be effective with or without a response from your ex.
- The right kinds of text messages are nonconfrontational which helps create a more positive experience between you and your ex.
- Texting can progress at its own pace. You can build intimacy, attraction, and desire over time.
- Texting gives you time to think and respond. The ability to STOP and THINK about what you’re going to say before you say it is a HUGE advantage when it comes to texting your ex. There’s much less risk of saying something you’ll regret later.
- Texting is unobtrusive. People tend to text at places like work, school, and in other instances where talking on the phone or other forms of communication may not be possible.
- Texting makes it easier to express your feelings and emotions. Many people say things over text they wouldn’t have the courage to say face to face.
- Texting gives you a greater chance of being heard. This allows your messages to have more impact. For example, if you call your ex they may not answer, but if you text your ex, there’s a good chance they’ll read your message even if they don’t respond.
Hopefully the above list helps you see how text messages sent from your cell phone can be a big help in your ability to get your ex back. A study by the Pew Internet and American Life Project found the average teenager sends around 60 texts per day (and rising), but my gut feeling tells me that number is low.
Other statistical research has shown the average teenager sends about 300 texts per day and even adults admit to spending less time “talking” and more time “texting”. The opportunity to seduce your ex back into your life has never been bigger.
Ultimately, your ability to text your ex back will be determined by how you approach and respond to your ex through the text messages you send. Text Your Ex Back by Michael Fiore does most of the work for you and is about as close as it comes to a “push button” or “copy and paste” solution.
Next time we’ll take a look at some of the things you’ll want to keep in mind before you start texting your ex.
See you in the next post,
I want to be available to help you get the most out of Michael Fiore’s Text Your Ex Back program, so please don’t be shy about sending in your questions or leaving a comment below. You can also connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +.